Science Fiction and Fantasy
Reader Discretion is Advised: These are proven facts and should not be questioned otherwise. Some content may shock, or scare readers. This being said, young children should be joined by an adult when reading.
- They in fact do NOT poop rainbows, they poop glitter
- If you catch a unicorn in the wild, it will give you one wish
- Every time a unicorn grants a wish, it gains a new colour on it’s mane
- Unicorns are native to Holland
- Unicorns came from a female horse and a male narwhale
- The most famous unicorn was ridden by Abraham Lincoln
- Unicorns are in hiding because they are afraid of having their pictures put on instagram
Link: Rainbows and Unicorns
- Taste The Rainbow: A Life-Size Unicorn Cake (geekologie.com)
- Is That a Unicorn in Your Pocket, or Are You Just Poorly… (putthison.com)
- Plush Unicorn Slippers Protect the Happiest of Feet (lockergnome.com)
This entry was posted in Related Posts and tagged Abraham Lincoln, arina, arinaina, Arts, Fantasy Races and Creatures, google+, ina, Literature, Narwhal, patricia, patriciagay, rainbow, rainbow and unicorn, rainbows, rainbows and unicorns, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Skittles, unicorn, unicorns, wordpress, wordpress.com.